Consent to personal data processing
By sending information via the feedback form on the website neon-mining.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site), the User undertakes to accept this Consent to personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Consent). Acceptance of the Consent is when you check the box "I agree to the processing of personal data", or when you send the feedback form. The User gives his/her consent to processing of his/her personal data by NEON Mining (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), which holds the rights to use the Site and which is located at: Office 1306, 19 Razzakova Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic, 720030, on the following conditions
- This Consent is given for the processing of personal data both without and with the use of automation tools.
- The consent is given for processing of my personal data as follows:
- personal data that are not special or biometric;
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- contact phone numbers;
- The purpose of processing of personal data: to provide feedback to the Operator with organizations interested in it and their representatives.
- The basis for processing personal data are: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law № 152-FZ "On Personal Data"; State Registration Certificate|The Charter of the Operator; other federal laws and regulations.
- In the course of processing of personal data the following actions may be performed: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
- Transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out on the basis of the legislation of the Russian Federation, the contract with the participation of the subject of personal data or with the consent of the subject of personal data.
- The personal data shall be processed until the liquidation of the Operator. Also processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data.
- Consent may be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or their representative by sending a written application to the Operator or their representative.
- If the subject of personal data or his representative revoked their consent to the processing of personal data operator has the right to continue the processing of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if the grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of Part 1 of Article 6 of the Federal Law № 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated 27.07.2006
- This consent shall be valid at all times until the termination of processing of personal data specified in clauses 8 and 9 of this Consent.